All registered campers will receive an email on the Wednesday prior to the camp week. This will have lots of detailed information about the Trip Day, what to bring, and when/where to arrive.
Some info you may like before then:
- Your child should bring a lunch and water bottle every day
- Bring comfortable play clothes, running shoes or sandals that they can run around in
- Your child may want to bring a bathing suit if the trip day includes the beach, pool, or splash pad – however, we don’t require kids to know how to swim in order to attend
- If your child’s medical history or needs have changed since you registered, please let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Plan to drop off your child and sign trip waivers on Monday morning – we need you (or another adult listed on their form) to sign them in personally on the first day