The LIT Program re-boot in 2016 was a huge success!
Youth going into grades 10 & 11 (born in 2001 & 2002) are encouraged to apply when applications are posted in January 2017.
LIT Program Application Process
- Complete LIT Program Application form by May 30th, 2017.
- Do Skype or Phone Interview in June 2017.
- Accept your LIT Program spot & confirm your Service Weeks.
- Pay registration fee by June 15, 2017.
Program Components & Commitment:
(A) Leadership Training & Out-Trip
(B) 3 Service Weeks (2 Day Camp & 1 Overnight)
- Day Camp Weeks 1+2 (July 3-7, 10-14); OR
- Day Camp Weeks 3+4 (July 17-21, 24-28; OR
- Day Camp Weeks 5+6 (July 31-Aug4, 8-11)
AND: Overnight Camp (August 14-18th)
Capacity: 9-12 youth
Registration Fee: $295
Application Deadline: June 15th, 2017
Questions? Contact Knox’s Camp & Children’s Ministry Coordinator via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
A NOTE TO ALL TORONTO (YOUTH) PASTORS: We are excited about this LIT Program being an opportunity to partner with ministries in downtown Toronto and to act as a support to the work that is already happening in your programs of building, mentoring and establishing servant leaders. If you are interested in this possible partnership, please get in touch with Rachel Pipher (Camp Ministries Coordinator, Knox Presbyterian Church) at email@example.com — I look forward to hearing from you.
See, print, distribute this LIT flyer 2016.